What is it?
The DIBOX (Data Interchange BOX) is a stand alone VM that processes information from one format to another that is designed to reduce IT costs and repetition.
It can also work as a automated monitoring tool along with other applications.
It runs through a web front end where you can design your own connections for data collection and processing and then if required send this on to another server/service. It's ideal for anyone who has a background in a development environment as it supports PHP,Perl and Python, but equally you do not need to be a developer to map your own data translations.
- • Runs as a stand alone VM in your network environment or in the cloud •
- • Secure CENTOS 7 platform with MySQL •
- • Built in easy to use scheduler •
- • Write your own stand alone functions in PHP, Perl or Python. Includes a sandbox tester •
- • Easy automated FTP/FTPS •
- • User level access and logging built in •
- • Built in network analysis tools •
- • Easily convert and automate CSV,Flat file,etc •
- • Data logging and archiving •
- • SAMBA, Webmin and VSFTP built in so can be used as a file server •